Tuesday, February 17, 2009

5K

One of the things that I have always wanted to do is to compete in a 5K. Well, on April 11th, I will be doing just that. There is a 5K in Jackson that is called "Run from the Sun"-which is ironic considering I usually run towards the sun! So, I guess I am now in training. I am only going to walk the race, but I don't want to be the last one to cross the finish line. I am so excited!

I am also looking into learning a new language. I took Japanese my junior year in high school. We were living in Washington State at the time and we moved the beginning of the second semester, so I was not able to get a firm grip on the language. So, which is easier to learn-French, Spanish, or German? Tosha and Zac are both going to be taking German I next year, but I want to start learning a language over the next three months. (Our FHE was on goal setting last night-and that was my goal!) If you have any insight, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. While I personally LOVE German, both speaking it and hearing it spoken, I would go for Spanish. Let's face it, you'll put it to good use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was thinking that Spanish would be easier, but it sure would be nice to know what my children are saying when they start speaking German!!

    ReplyDelete