Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autumn

I love the changing of the seasons!! We have had a really long summer, so it is exciting to have the temperatures cool off and to feel the "crispness' in the air! It is also helping me to realize that our wardrobe from Mississippi is not going to make it for the Utah winters! Mike and I still have a lot of sweaters and sweatshirts, but the kids have mostly short-sleeved t-shirts! Time to go shopping!! =)

I think I finally have the house mostly unpacked. There are still a few boxes that need to have the contents find a home, but we are mostly there! I am super excited! I was about to think that it was never going to happen!! Now, I just need to clean walls, hang pictures, reorganize my kitchen, plus everything else that normally has to be accomplished! I might get a day off by 2011! Haha! I love staying busy!

I was super excited to see a couple of my "Mississippi" friends on Friday. We went to Cafe Rio (which is yummy!!), and had a great visit!! One of my friends lives in West Jordan, but my other friend still lives in the Brandon, MS, area. It was so much fun! Hopefully, we will be able to do this again!

Okay, so here are a few more pictures that have been taken over the year.

One of my friends from when I was in high school. We worked together at Pizza Hut! It was so great to see her and her son  after 17 years!

Joseph loved bouncing on the trampoline! I think all of the girls had fun making him laugh!

Katie loves taking pictures of Joseph and herself! At least she's smiling!! =)

I think Zac had more fun playing with the toys than Joseph did!

Katie, Tosha, and Jenny! What a lovely trio!

Joseph and Ashley! Joseph had all of his cousins wrapped around his little finger!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I had no idea yall moved! That sounds so exciting though! I hope it all went well and things are going smoothly for everyone. Yes please keep bloging! It helps me keep in touch and share a little of what is going on in our life as well, so thanks for updateing.

    ReplyDelete