Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blessings

This week, I have been given many opportunities to reflect upon all that I have been blessed with in my life. A lot of these reflections have come as I've been counting to 10 in order to calm down!! Joseph has hit the terrible two's, 5 months too early! He is really good at throwing temper tantrums, and I have a fat lip to prove it!




I have a wonderful family! I have four beautiful children, and an amazingly supportive husband! This week, I finally received an e-mail from my mother, after having no communication with her for over two years. I am hoping that this e-mail will spur more interaction between the two of us. I have a great father that I am learning more about all of the time! I also have four sisters and two brothers, that I am trying to develop better relationships with! Not to mention, my "second family", that has been great to be a part of for almost 20 years! 

I am honored to have some amazing friends that are there for me. Some of these sweet people I have known since high school. Thanks to modern technology, I have been able to reconnect with them, and to learn what is happening in their lives. There are some friends that I have, regardless of the distance, that I know are there for me any time, and that they care about me (and I care about them!).

I'm also thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that this gospel is true, and that no matter where we live, the same principles are being taught. It is also great to be a part of a ward family!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the pictures. We are happy to have you as new neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple and sweet this post is!
    Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an amazing person, Laura, this I already know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies!! I'm loving getting to know each of you better!! =)

    ReplyDelete