Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

I know that we needed the rain, but I am so tired of the dreary days! Joseph and I went out for a walk around the neighborhood yesterday, just to get out for a little while. I had a friend that asked me if I was tired of being cooped up in the house. The answer was a resounding-YES!! I love having Joseph, but with my other children I was able to go and do things shortly after they were born. I haven't even gone to church for the past 3 weeks. Thank goodness General Conference is this weekend, so I won't feel guilty about missing another week! Mike and I both feel that once Joseph reaches 5 weeks, we can slowly start getting out more.
Joseph is still a great baby, other than thinking that he is to be held in order to sleep (especially at 2 am!). He has outgrown his preemie clothes, and his newborn sized clothes are fitting him well now. This week will be a true test for us! Mike is on his way to Arkansas. He will come home on Friday. I was already doing the middle of the night feedings, but Mike was getting the three older children out the door for school in the mornings! I have a feeling that I will be doing that in auto-pilot mode! I probably won't even remember doing it, much less know what they are taking for their lunches! I hope I don't send them with a bottle of formula or something along that line!!

1 comment:

  1. That's how I felt after having Ellison. Then I had to wake up and go to work...so difficult!

    ReplyDelete