Monday, April 27, 2009

Facebook

Okay, I am trying to figure out Facebook. I'm guessing that blogging is more for journal entrying and Facebook is for quick comments. Yes or No?? If you have any insight-PLEASE let me know!
Here are some recent pictures of Joseph. That is the one nice thing about Facebook-I can download a bunch of pictures into an album!

Lynn W. and her mother-in-law threw me a wonderful baby shower! I haven't had one of those in 16 years! The members of our ward are wonderful!

Joseph was awake, but the flash on the camera caused him to jump!

Not sure if you can read what his onesie says - "Fatigued". In which I was very fatigued that day!

Thank you Grandpa V.!! We got Joseph a playmat. He loves looking at the toys hanging down and the mirror!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have your hands full! I hope all is well in brandon. We are doing good up here in oxford now. Tell everyone hello for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun shower, and you recieved so many fun and cute clothes... although I must admit I didn't even think to buy something wtih a "lion" on it. That is a super cute idea though, and I don't blame you one bit for wanting to dress him up as a lion!

    That little boy is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete